Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12226 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 211% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,695 (889,054 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)