Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12295 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,924 (1,040,497 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $9,149 (about 1 hour ago)