Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11547 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,589 (1,078,984 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 2 hours ago)