Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,664 (€1,903) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)