Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,574 (€924) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)