Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,625 (€407) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)