Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,823 (£2,223) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)