Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.129 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,540 (£2,561) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)