Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.475 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,443 (700 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (36 minutes ago)