Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.966 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,342 (1,400 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)