Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.334 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,959 (1,448 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)