Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.491 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,931 (3,270 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)