Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.226 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,352 (6,678 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)