Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.679 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,340 (8,058 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)