Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.793 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,022 (4,054 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)