Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.285 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,673 (2,170 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)