Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,690 (5,231 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)