Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.351 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,747 (2,624 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)