Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.316 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,746 (1,220 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)