Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.131 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,433 (2,724 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)