Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.515 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,918 (2,490 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (42 minutes ago)