Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.441 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,484 (Mex$ 14,673) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)