Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.552 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,490 (Mex$ 15,342) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)