Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.412 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,238 (Mex$ 14,430) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)