Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.851 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,898 (6,681 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)