Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,456 (6,938 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)