Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.731 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,318 (11,295 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (44 minutes ago)