Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,126 (€1,022) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)