Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,102 (R$ 6,866) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (44 minutes ago)