Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,868 (R$ 3,556) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)