Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,443 (R$ 3,078) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)