Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,543 (17,786 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)