Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,209 (R 32,945) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)