Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,558 (80,984 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)