Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,129 (18,437 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)