Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,423 (80,797 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)