Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,563 (8,697,774 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)