Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01638 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,079 (4,401,646 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)