Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,009 (4,022,478 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)