Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01675 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,014 (9,137,171 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)