Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,387 (89,182 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (23 minutes ago)