Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,658 (12,202,680 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)