Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,729 (12,288,625 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)