Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.774 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,796 (R 30,749) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (39 minutes ago)