Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.883 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,874 (R 26,186) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)