Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,961 (руб 44,549) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)