Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,616 (R$ 3,854) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)