Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,452 (194,505 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)