Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20033 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,415 (211,722 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)