Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19735 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,264 (219,226 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (38 minutes ago)