Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,544 (442,805 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)