Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,596 (R$ 3,807) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)