Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,019 (₨68,064) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)