Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,347 (₨96,863) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)