Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,373 (₨167,708) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)