Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,409 (₨109,887) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)