Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,506 (€1,034) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)