Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,816 (€1,165) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)