Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,670 (€1,097) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)