Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,280 (€2,698) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)