Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.215 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,068 (£1,084) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)