Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.765 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 161% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,619 (£1,278) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)