Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.723 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,592 (AU$1,054) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)