Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,962 (руб 101,819) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)