Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 213% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,808 (€3,347) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (41 minutes ago)