Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,586 (COL$5,314,977) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)