Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,882 (COL$2,616,380) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)