Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02277 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,890 (COL$1,664,393) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)