Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02376 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,174 (COL$2,279,760) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)