Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,977 (руб 34,394) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (36 minutes ago)