Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,085 (77,452 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (33 minutes ago)