Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,854 (R$ 3,048) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (25 minutes ago)