Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,876 (R$ 3,309) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)