Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,497 (R$ 7,321) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)