Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24566 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,551 (234,268 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)