Cost of living comparison between Pécs, Hungary and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23189 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,097 (466,150 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)