Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25367 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,658 (231,237 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)