Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24612 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,810 (247,074 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)