Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22959 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,402 (485,232 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)