Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,267 ($U27,705) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)