Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,878 ($U63,236) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (36 minutes ago)