Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.330 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,552 ($U66,765) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)