Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.282 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,777 ($U27,950) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)