Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.226 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,308 ($U28,445) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (35 minutes ago)