Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19565 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,114 (199,922 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)