Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20383 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,580 (218,713 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)