Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,457 (74,165 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)