Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,318 (€649) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)