Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,093 (€1,923) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)