Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,565 (€2,057) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)