Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,443 (€1,001) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)