Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,528 (€2,030) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)