Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,974 in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)