Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,400 in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)