Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,487 in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)