Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02231 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,629 (COL$5,271,985) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (28 minutes ago)