Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,092 (COL$2,597,852) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)