Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02268 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,200 (COL$2,434,371) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)