Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,922 (€624) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)