Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,878 (€1,174) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)