Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,179 (€2,670) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)