Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,520 prices entered by 534 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 205% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,644 (€1,518) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)