Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.124 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,133 (19,566 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)