Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.334 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,300 (9,989 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)