Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.671 INR / SRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,265 (2,923 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (44 minutes ago)