Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.741 INR / SRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,492 (3,028 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)