Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.140 INR / SRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,914 (4,805 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)