Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.538 INR / SRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨40,946 (4,293 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)