Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,734 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)