Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,053 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)