Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,613 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (36 minutes ago)