Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,863 (€730) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (30 minutes ago)