Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,829 (€648) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)