Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,889 (2,547 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)