Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,526 (2,650 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)