Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,940 (€663) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)