Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,293 (€1,208) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)