Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.129 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,582 (NZ$4,977) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)