Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 181% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,515 (NZ$2,097) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)