Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.585 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 201% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,112 (NZ$4,839) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)